The QuRapID-XF uses sensitive real-time optics based on spectrophotometery to optically interrogate the sample in order to detect and differentiate between fluorescent dyes, each representing a target pathogen.
- Multi-LED illumination excitation sources and high resolution full spectral visible light emission detection
- Detection of multiple fluorophores
- Multiplexing of up to 6 targets at any one time to allow differentiation between multiple pathogens
- Repeatable detection even when using typically highly inhibitory crude samples such as blood, saliva, CSF and serum
- Completely independent and dedicated micro-spectrometers per well