At BioGene we are passionate about solving the world’s most pressing problems with novel engineering solutions using our talented team of individuals who share our passion for changing the world and benefiting global health outcomes – but most importantly saving lives.
Our associate company and innovation pipeline BG Research possess the necessary in-house facilities and expertise to deliver novel engineering solutions to your specific application and intended usage proposition.
Our engineering and technical support team have extensive expertise in the following areas:
- Rapid thermal management and control systems
- Fast-acting Cooling systems
- Environmental testing and conditioning
- Full spectrum ultra-low light optical detection systems
- Mechanical Modelling and design using CAD software
- Mechanical hardware and system design
- Cost reduction and commercialisation of product
- Validation and regulatory approval
- Production and assembly
- Rapid prototyping
- Software package design and modification (drivers to control suites, microcontroller firmware to GUIs)
- Electronic circuit design
We have the following in-house facilities:
- CL1 laboratories
- 3D printing and rapid prototyping
- Class II biosafety cabinet
- Optical dark room
- Environmental chamber
- Mechanical workshop
- Electronics workshop
We pride ourselves on our ability to successfully deliver projects using novel engineering solutions even under tight time constraints.
BG Research is an ISO 13485 company certified company registered with the British Standards Institute (BSI). As a result our implemented ISO 13485 Quality Management System ensures quality assurance and risk management are at the forefront of our product realization process.
As part of our service we not only focus on the design and development of your product but also getting it to market including production systems, processes, regulatory approval and post-production activities.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements and find out how we can provide the solution.